Wednesday 18 March 2015

Pompom love...


Greetings! Thanks for checking out my new(ish) blog! Today is a little glimpse into one of my woolly obsessions.
Is it possible to change your life for the better on £7.95? Yes, it is! It so is! I splashed out on a Pompom Maker, and oh my goodness it transformed my life! Remember the days of cutting out 2 rings of card, wrapping wool through the middle, getting bored, losing the will to Pompom... well NO MORE!! Pompom Machine saved me!



From the nice-but-uninspiring hat becoming a beautiful bobble hat...


...to the teapot extravaganza to raise money for Suffolk Breakthrough Breast Cancer Charity...


From ridiculously perky winter scarves (here we have L-R 'Fox in the Woods', 'Dragonfly Wings' and 'Bumble Bee')...


....to what actually was my favourite Pompom moment of 2014- this Christmas Wreath to adorn the beautiful front door of The Handmade Shop and Gallery in the equally beautiful Bury St Edmunds.


So there you have it, a brief flick through my Pompom fetish, and I am delighted to announce Pompom Mania is alive and well for me in 2015. See you soon for more browsing through woolly loveliness! 

Esme xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! It took a day and a half to make but I loved every minute! xx

      Delete