Monday 9 March 2015

Hooks, Yarn, Cheeky Tuesday evening beverage... all this at Crochet Club! My beloved Crochet Club has been running for a whole year now. I set it up as a free drop-in evening so that any crochet fans, young or old, beginner or expert, could all meet and have a special evening dedicated to this amazingly versatile craft. It's a really great evening for me, as I get to meet lots of local makers, we swap pattern ideas, oh goodness it's just fun to have a night out! In a pub! At my age!!



Anyway, tomorrow night just happens to be Crochet Club Night, so I imagine there'll be a lot of 'Crochet Widowers' at home tomorrow... We meet at Oakes Barn in Bury St Edmunds at 7,30pm. Is it hedonistic? Yes it is, if you think about the fact everyone there is utterly in love and indulgent of their chosen craft! Crochet Club? Well go on then. All welcome, xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Found your blog! Hope you have a wonderful time. Rosella xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosella! hey, thanks! I fear I'm going to waste a lot of (happy) time with this blog malarky! xxxx

      Delete