Thursday 12 March 2015



It's odd, isn't it? An idea can rattle around in your brain for so long it actually becomes hard to put it into practice- it's been over-thought you know? I've been a qualified teacher since 1996 (cough cough splutter REALLY?? Good grief...), and have been teaching crochet to friends and children for a few years. SO, putting it all together to become a Proper Crochet Teacher... well, that should be EASY. However, it has just taken me 2 years of thinking about it... 

But now, well, hey! I am a Proper Crochet Teacher! My courses are going well, lots of happy students, amazing really! Here's my teaching room:



My next 2 courses are a beginner's class on Monday 16th March 10am to 12pm, £15 per person. Learn the basics and get going! Hooks, yarn, tea, coffee and biccies all included!

...the other course is a 'Kerchief Scarf Workshop' on Tuesday 24th March, 10.30 to 12.30pm. Basic crochet skills are required. All yarn provided in colours of your choice to make a 2-tone scarf. (...and coffee, tea, biccies etc) **ONLY 2 PLACES REMAINING**

 

So, do you fancy a play with yarn? All queries/bookings, you can comment or contact me via facebook. It would be fabulous to see you! Esme xx

No comments:

Post a Comment